Sunday 18 May 2008

Training done - only 26.2 miles to go

My training has finished. The weekly long runs are, for now, over. Having managed another 18 mile long run, only the race remains.

Its been a mission. Having woosed out on training over the Christmas/New Year time I had some serious work to do. Fortunately though I think it has all gone alright. Work and social commitments have occasionally got in the way, but to no great effect. Now, after hundred of miles of pounding the streets I have only another 26.2 miles to go. Edinburgh beckons.

Early Scotland v England

As a point of interest/trivia, every year there is a Scotland v England competition as partof the Edinburgh Marathon. Each runner picks their team of choice. Last year Scotland won by 2 minutes 2 seconds. You won't be surprised to hear I am running for Scotland. Let's make it two victories in a row!

No comments: